FEA SolidWorks Simulation. Based on REAL PROJECTS. PART I

0nelove

e1443109fcb7bc22128467cbfe8ef447.jpg

Published 10/2023
Created by Carlos Aragonés
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 65 Lectures ( 7h 10m ) | Size: 4.72 GB

Elevate your capabilities exponentially in FEA Simulation by Real World Examples
What you'll learn
Empower your career by managing the Finiete Element Analysis
Play the role of a FEA engineer working on a real-world projects
Complete a whole simulation project from 0 with confidence
Get hints and tips to avoid common mistakes
Requirements
Basic knowledge of SolidWorks CAD
No need to know about FEA
SolidWorks Licence 2022 or newer version
Willing to learn new skills to empower your professional career
Description
Welcome! This course is designed to take you from a complete beginner in FEA (Finite Element Analysis) to a confident simulation professional, equipped with all the essential skills. You'll learn how to define comprehensive simulation models using the most commonly used finite elements: SOLIDS, SHELLS, and BEAMS.Throughout the course, you will master the following techniques:preparing optimized geometry for simulationsDefining a personalized library of materialsApplying boundary conditions effectively. Understanding the problem to define the Fixtures and External LoadsCreating accurate and appropriate mesh structuresRunning thorough analysesConducting comprehensive result evaluationsWhat sets this course apart is that all the examples are based on real-world scenarios. This means you'll easily internalize the concepts and gain practical understanding.Moreover, in the second phase of the course, we'll dive into projects inspired by real scenarios. Each project will be modeled using different types of finite elements: solid, shells, and beams. This hands-on experience will significantly enhance your knowledge. Based on my years of experience, I can assure you that tackling real problems is the fastest way to learn and grow.Get ready to unlock your FEA potential and start simulating your own designs with confidence. Enroll now and embark on the FEA journey! See you inside!
Who this course is for
Engineers, technicians and 3D designers who want to start their way in the FEA field
Homepage

Сверху Снизу