English with Emojis

0nelove

d72031c01a1a70bf4822cb72a4a3d62e.jpg

Published 10/2023
Created by Christopher Stuart Lewis
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 65 Lectures ( 1h 14m ) | Size: 1.2 GB

A vocabulary course for beginner English students
What you'll learn
Beginner English
English vocabulary
English speaking
English listening
Requirements
Motivation to learn English
Description
Sometimes, it's difficult to take the first step when learning English. This course is very simple, and will help you make this first step on your English learning journey. You will use a variety of emojis to help you understand the meaning of basic English words, and practise memorising these words in exercises.First, you will look at emojis and repeat the pronunciation of words with me. Then, you will repeat the words with me, but this time you will read the words at the same time. Finally, you will practise memorising the words.You will also have the chance to listen to me speak very briefly on each topic, so that you can practise your listening, and also be exposed to more vocabulary, as well as the grammar of the language.In the final exercise on the course, you will practise your speaking on each topic for 30 seconds. I encourage you to record yourself doing this exercise, and sending it to me as an assignment.By the end of the course you will:have learned and practised more than 250 wordsimprove your pronunciation on the vocabulary in the coursefeel more confident when speaking about specific topics in English
Who this course is for
Beginner English language students
Homepage

Сверху Снизу