Best & Top 30 Excel Formulas and Functions You Should Know

0nelove

f79d17317a7519ddb1527543d920dd3a.jpg

Published 10/2023
Created by ELOUAZZANI HAMZA
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 41 Lectures ( 30m ) | Size: 188 MB

Learn to use tables and create powerful formulas in Excel. Learn SumIF, Date, IF, VLOOKUP and Text formulas 2023
What you'll learn
Use Date formulas to calculate time / date intelligence
Use Text formulas to manipulate text entries
Learn to use Data Bars, Color Scales and Icons in Spreadsheets
Use the SUMIF, COUNTIF and AVERAGEIF functions to easily calculate filtered data
Easily aggregate data in Tables using Sum, Count, Average, Max and Min
Use Conditional Formatting to highlight data according to a range of conditions
Learn the IF, HLOOKUP, VLOOKUP and other functions for powerful capabilities
Easily create, manage and filter tables to answer key questions of your data
Requirements
Users should be familiar with Excel and entering data into Excel
Description
Learn Excel from Scratch OR become more CONFIDENT.COURSE UPDATED to Include the BRAND NEW Excel Functions available in Microsoft 365 such as:Excel's new XLOOKUP functionNew FILTER function in ExcelSORT, SORTBY & UNIQUE functionsIn addition to the above, we also cover:Excel's new calculation engine and how older formulas are impactedWhat the Hash sign isCompatibility and at the sign you might see in your older filesData validation drop-down lists and dynamic array referencesIf you have Excel for Microsoft 365 and you'd like to discover how you can take advantage of these new functions, make sure you check out this new section.Don't know where to begin if you want to master Microsoft Excel and hone your data analysis skills?Or perhaps you've used Microsoft Excel for some time but aren't entirely confident?There is a ton of information available. What is required for professional success?I've compiled the essential Excel abilities a data analyst needs into a structured course.In fact, I compiled the most typical Excel issues that my clients have. I also mentioned my extensive 12-year project management and finance background. I placed EVERYTHING I LEARNED AS AN EXCEL MVP, INCLUDING ALL THE HIDDEN TIPS AND TRICKS, IN THIS COURSE. I also made sure that it includes everything for Excel newbies.IS THIS ONLINE EXCEL COURSE FOR BEGINNERS ONLY?This Complete Excel Course is for two types of people:Excel beginners, i.e. anyone looking to learn Excel from scratchExcel intermediate and Excel advanced users who want to make sure their skills cover all the essentials. This includes many Excel tricks and hidden features few data analysts know of.
Who this course is for
Excel users and people learning Excel
Homepage

Сверху Снизу