Howden Group Ventsim Design Premium 22.214.171.124 | 139.9 mb
Howden Group has unveiled Ventsim Design Premium 126.96.36.199, is an underground mine ventilation simulation software package designed to model and simulate ventilation, airflows, pressures, heat, gases, financials, radon, fire, and many other types of ventilation data from a model of tunnels and shafts.
About Ventsim Design. VentSim DESIGN is the successor to VentSimClassic which was first developed and released in 1993, and was widely lauded for its simple interface and graphical Windows based 3D wireframe approach to displaying ventilation models.
The relatively recent introduction of affordable 3D graphics hardware into everyday PC's encouraged a new approach with VentSimventilation software.It became clear soon after the introduction of VentSimClassicthat very sophisticated and complex models were being developed with the program, however the application and analysing of these models was restricted by the shear amount of data being manipulated. In addition, in models of many thousands of airway branches, serious mistakes could often be made in the entry of data without being noticed. Viewing and editing of large datasets was becoming increasingly problematic, and use of these models by others not familiar with the minewas becoming more difficult.
A key factor in the development of VentSim DESIGN was the observation that many sophisticated ventilation models were being developed in VentSimClassic by bright engineers, but then simply gathered dust once these engineers moved on, and new engineers abandoned trying to decipher them.
Another key factor to the development of the next generation of VentSimwas the increasing demand to simulate and design underground environmental conditions, to ensure suitable conditions for mine workers and equipment.
As a result, VentSim DESIGN Standard and Advanced were developed to address these requirements. Primarily, it has been designed as a ventilation tool, which can operated independently of other mine planning packages, but maintains a level a compatibility which ensures data from mine planning packages and other ventilation software can be passed to the program.
VentSim DESIGN provides a full toolbox of tightly integrated utilities to analyse ventilation flows, heat, contaminants and financial aspects of mine ventilation. Building on the success and experience of fifteen years of VentSimimplementation at over 800 sites, VentSim DESIGN goes a generation further in its approach to ventilation simulation and analysis, and sets a new standard in ventilation software design and implementation.
VentSim DESIGN Premium provides additional tools to;
- Dynamically and simultaneously simulate multiple ventilation parameters (contaminant, gas, diesel fume, heat and airflow), including the simulation of fire heat and fumes.Models can be programmed to self-modify during simulation. This tool is called VentFIRE.
- Connect and load external data (from mine sensors for example) to display realtime data within a VentSimmodel. This tool is called LiveView.
- Ventlog : A separate software program to record and store measured ventilation data from underground areas. VentSim DESIGN can link to this data and show it within a 3D model. This tool is called Ventlog.
This video will teach you how to create a Ventsim model from an existing CAD file.
About Howden Group. Howden Group Ltd. manufactures, designs, and supplies air and gas handling equipment. The Company offers products such as cooling fans, compressors, high pressure blowers, rotary heat exchangers, silencers, bearings, extractors, and steam condensers. Howden Group markets its products worldwide
Product: Howden Group Ventsim Design
Version: Premium 188.8.131.52
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page :
You do not have permission to view link Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 139.9 mb
- Intel based (AMD or Intel) processor 1 Ghz +
- Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Memory 2G or RAM, Hard Drive Space 100 Mb
- Direct X9 compatible graphics (minimum Intel integrated graphics)
- Two button mouse
- Intel based 32 or 64 bit dual core processor 2 Ghz +
- Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8 or 10, 32 or 64 bit
- Memory 4G of Ram. Hard Drive Space 100Mb +
- Dedicated /Discrete Graphics card from INTEL, ATI or NVIDIA with greater than 128Mb or RAM. INTEL 'COREi'' processors (generally sold from 2010 onwards) now have reasonable graphical power and perform well with VentSimwithout a dedicated graphics card.
- Two button mouse with centre scroll / click wheel
- VentSim DESIGN is not officially supported on Apple Mac computers, however it has been confirmed that VentSim DESIGN is capable of running on newer Macbooks under Windows dual boot or Parallels virtualisation software.
- VentSimcan work with Windows 8/10 touchscreen tablets. Click the TABLET mode in VentSimto optimise touch control.
- Windows 7,8 or 10, 64 bit. 4Gb or more RAM, Dedicated 1GB+ NVIDIA or ATI graphics card