Explore Your Heart Through Wisdom Teachings

0nelove

80794b0c73a781b231ca3638769dc10b.jpg

Last updated 7/2023
Duration: 2h 29m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Size: 1.23 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

To discover the tree of life
What you'll learn
Students will learn what it is like to know the heart and what can be discovered at the depth of its findings
Students will get a good understanding of what universe is and how to explore it in a simple way
Students will learn several meditations to dissolve their negative thinking which plays a major factor in blocking our hearts
Students will be able to heal themselves with the unconditional love and tree of life healing
Requirements
There is no prerequisites in taking this course just a simple mind and a big heart is all you need to enjoy this course
There are no expenses involved in taking or completing this course as it is about personal development
I am here as a spiritual coach to assist you , guide you and support you during the course and you have complete access to me via messaging service or through direct emailing service.
Description
Welcome to Explore your heart through wisdom teachings- To discover the tree of life
In my previous course I have shown and discussed with students about what is emotions and how to transform their emotions into unconditional love. I also briefly talk about the heart, wisdom and the universe in the course. I have also explained about the living the live of love, compassion, unity, gratitude and surrender.
In this course, I am revealing to students, what it is like to explore their hearts and what is required to explore it? This course also talks about the relationship between the heart, universe and the wisdom and how they are all interconnected.
In this course you can uncover the findings of the heart and what part the bliss plays in our lives and what exactly is its purpose? You will also learn how much further can one travel and discover the depth of the heart without any fear.
This course also talks about the relationship between the mind and the heart and reveals the mind's view of the heart which is very different to the true expression of the heart itself.
This course includes meditation that can help you in clearing negative thinking and expand your heart. Unconditional love and the tree of life healing is ideal for someone looking to clear blockages, heal trauma and rejuvenate themselves.
Wishing you a beautiful journey.
Your Coach
Smitha Jagadish
Who this course is for
Anyone looking to enter their heart and explore it to discover the tree of life
Anyone looking to heal others through the healing capacity of the heart
Homepage
Screenshots

Сверху Снизу